AVANTI GROUPE IS AN INDEPENDENT PRODUCTION HOUSE WORKING PRIMARILY IN TELEVISION, BUT ALSO IN THE AREAS OF DISTRIBUTION AND NEW MEDIA.
We create, develop and produce original concepts for general-audience and specialty stations.
We acquire foreign formats and oversee their adaptation for audiences in Quebec.
We promote our formats and finished products through the agency of our distribution department.
We ensure the visibility of our formats and finished products through our distribution service.
AT THE HEART OF ENTERTAINMENT
Since its foundation, Avanti Groupe has stood out for the quality, diversity and originality of its productions. The company is one of the highest rising stars in the television industry with a strong record of success with audiences and critics alike. It has been recognized by its peers for the aesthetic and artistic quality of its award-winning shows, year after year, both locally and internationally.
Over the years, the company has also built close relationships with Quebec’s best creative talents. Some of Quebec’s greatest ever television successes have been the product of these collaborations. In addition to such relationships, Avanti Groupe is forever on the lookout for new talents. The canny mix of knowledge and intuition of its leaders allows young directors and authors get their feet wet and try out their talent by offering innovative and original TV shows.
Experienced producers are constantly monitoring the content and production to put together programming that adds to the international renown of Quebec expertise in television. They work tirelessly to develop new projects intended for general and specialty channels. The pleasure of creation, present at each stage of the production, is inevitably felt on screen.
SPREADING THE WORD, HERE AND ABROAD
Our programs have many lives beyond their first run. Exported formats, original productions that people want to see again and again, everywhere and on all platforms… So many opportunities that allow us to keep our large portfolio of original productions alive.
AN EXPERTISE THAT TRAVELS
• 30 adaptations of Love Bugs (Un gars, une fille) in foreign countries. The fiction format that has been the most adapted in the world.
• Adaptations of Fib Finders (Les détecteurs de mensonges) in Poland and Finland.
• Acquisitions of foreign formats crowned with success in their country of origin, such as The Pyramid (La joute) and Street Smarts (Les Beaux Parleurs).
• Adaptation of the format Talk Of The Town (Tout le monde en parle), which has been enjoying a loyal audience for more than 15 years on Sunday nights.
BRANDS WITH A DIFFERENT LIFE
Avanti Groupe is constantly creating new opportunities to highlight its brands. Throughout the years, many projects have allowed our productions to reach audiences on other platforms besides television, such as:
• Series and shows broadcasted on digital media and immortalized on DVD.
• An incursion into the museum world with an exhibition devoted to La Petite Vie at the Musée québécois de culture populaire in Trois-Rivières. On the occasion of the 25th anniversary of La Petite Vie, a new exhibition at the Pointe-à-Callière Museum in Montreal.
• Publication of a book for the 10 th season of Talk Of The Town (Tout le monde en parle).
• The marketing of the famous wine brand, Château Ragoût, showing the effigy of La Petite Vie.
• The creation of a board game so that fans of Hot Pepper (Piment Fort) can play the game at home.
- NEW MEDIA
DIVING INTO THE DIGITAL AREA
The Internet is reinventing how we think about and create content. Our projects focus on an approach towards new media to reach a larger audience. Avanti Groupe has gained expertise in planning and implementing convergent projects that are both innovative and original, like La joute junior (first webcast broadcasted live in Quebec), The Angel’s Crib (Le berceau des anges), Les 5 prochains, On Duty 24/7 (De garde 24/7) and Police en service (Police On Duty). Our team also hosts dozens of communities on social media.